The benefits on this page apply to regular, full-time employees
Smart Wires’s benefits can vary depending on location, the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status such as seasonal or temporary employment.
US BENEFITS & Stock
Our Medical plan options give you the flexibility to select the right health care coverage for you and eligible family members. Choose from several plans, including a Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, and multiple network providers for the best care in your area. You can also enroll in Dental and Vision plans. Smart Wires also employer-paid Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance benefits.
- Smart Wires’s 401(k) plan provides you with an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings and includes a company match. The plan offers a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Company-paid basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance with the option to enroll in additional coverage for you and your dependents.
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
At Smart Wires, you have the opportunity to become an owner of the Company through the granting and vesting of Employee Common Stock. Common Stock is a key part of our carefully designed total compensation philosophy to help us attract, motivate and retain Superstars, like you.
Network of Support
- Smart Wires cares about your health and well-being, both on and off the job. The following Employee Assistance Program is available at no cost to help make life a little bit easier.
- Unlimited telephone and online confidential support, counseling, customized resources and referrals, along with practical information on hundreds of work and home life topics, including substance abuse, family troubles, stress, as well as health education and disease prevention. Additionally, you have up to three face-to-face counseling sessions per year with an affiliate counselor.
Becoming a parent is a huge milestone and we know that your life has changed in fundamental ways as your family grows. Smart Wires offers new parents paid time off to give birth and/or bond with new children. Paid parental leave can be taken in connection with the birth of your child, the birth of your partner’s child, or placement of a child with you for adoption or foster care, and must be taken within twelve months of such even. Parental Leave options require at least one year of continuous service by the date of a child’s birth or adoption placement.
Unlimited Time Off
Regular time away from work is essential for employees to recharge and renew. Smart Wires offers a flexible vacation policy for salaried (exempt) employees, regardless of position or length of time, and may request as many days off per year as they would like. Supervisors approve all time off requests.
GLOBAL BENEFITS & Stock
- Health Care
- Retirement Plan
Unlimited Vacation Policy
- In-country holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Common Stock
- Questions about benefits or Smart Wires Common Stock Option Plan for a specific location or particular position can be answered during the interview process by your recruiter.